- Does not require making or buying compost.
- Increases availability of nutrients to trees as compared to normal compost
- Supports development of extensive root system.
- Trees are healthier and more resistant to pest attacks.
- Makes trees and shrubs more resistant to drought.
- Arrests fruit dropping to a large extent.
- Very little cost to the farmers as only weeds, grasses & leaves are used.
Dig a hole 3’ deep using an Auger between crown & trunk of the tree.
Rinse any green biomass -‐ green weeds, grasses or leaves in NatureVel -‐ SW and fill up the hole to the top
Place displaced soil back and make air-‐tight by applying pressure